Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[Love] pronunciation: \'ləv\

Yesterday as I was talking with the Lord, I suddenly was overcome with realization and began praising the Lord…my husband loves [action word] me so fiercely and unconditionally that I truly feel so undeserving. He is constantly proving his love in big and small ways. His love takes on different shapes as he learns more about me and how I receive messages of love. As I was thanking the Lord for my husband and confessing my feelings of feeling so unworthy of such a great gift that God gave me, I realized….God is using Luke to give me a glimpse of His OWN love for me. WOW…I was floored….I mean….Luke’s love and actions of love knocks me off my feet, so I can only imagine the wondrous love our Father has for us. Awesome.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment