Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick update

Life is good in the Keith household - we serve a mighty God! We are about to take our first trip of the year: Snowboarding 2010

Luke's pelvic injury from the car accident has caused serious balance problems, but he is such a trooper and is determined to get back into the swing of life. Have I mentioned that I admire this man?

Meanwhile, I have recently started a project. Operation: Stop monotonous dinners. I am blogging my way through new recipes to fight my usual urge to do the easy way out (ie Asian food). I want to be savvy in a menagerie of styles and master my kitchen! Yeah, I know..."oh Faith". Thats why I entitled my project blog "Oh Faith, what are you up to now" haha. silly me.

Check it out, I've tried some fun recipes already thefaithkeith.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. faith! i have no idea where to post this since you have so many blogs lol, but chris' cousin is a paleo eater and has been posting his own tweaked recipes...so i figured you might be able to get some inspiration there too, clean eating and tasty, check it out!
    http://www.familypaleo.com/family-friendly-paleo-recipes/

    xx
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! I know, I know...sooo many blogs...one for fitness, one for cooking, and then this one for our life so that our geographically-distant friends and fam can keep up with us. *whew* ^_^ thanks for the link! I will surely check it out! I always love new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete